At Public Goods we believe eating healthy should be easy and affordable.
Even if you aren’t much of a chef, you can use one of our simple recipes to cook a delicious, nutritious meal. Here is all the info you need to make Parmesan Smashed Potatoes With Spicy Aioli:
Serving Size: 4-6 people
Parmesan Smashed Potatoes Ingredients:
- 1 pound baby potatoes
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- For garnish: Extra grated parmesan cheese, Chopped Italian parsley
Spicy Aioli Ingredients
- 3 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Habanero Hot Sauce
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- ¼ tsp paprika
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- Salt, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Bring a large pot of water to boil. Add baby potatoes. Boil for 12-14 minutes, or until fork tender. Strain potatoes and shake off excess water.
- Meanwhile, prepare the seasoning for the potatoes. In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, 2 teaspoons dijon mustard and garlic powder. Set aside.
- Transfer potatoes onto the parchment lined baking sheet. To “smash” the potatoes, use a flat-bottomed cup to press down on top of the potato, until it’s flattened to approximately ½” thick. Spoon the olive oil seasoning on top, top with black pepper, then sprinkle 2 tablespoons of parmesan cheese over all the potatoes. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown.
- While the potatoes bake, prepare the Spicy Aioli. In a medium sized bowl, whisk together Greek yogurt, mayonnaise, Garlic Habanero Hot Sauce, 1 teaspoon dijon mustard, paprika, and 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese. Add salt to taste, if desired.
- To serve, garnish the smashed potatoes with extra parmesan cheese and chopped parsley. Serve potatoes hot, with Spicy Aioli for dipping.
Enter your email, and we'll plant a tree.
No cost to you, and one of the most effective ways to combat climate change.Plant A Tree